Monday, April 26, 2010

Chicken from "that steakhouse"

I rarely eat at chains...way too many good locally owned places to eat at and support where I live, but I still occasionally find something I like from a chain so instead of supporting them I generally just try and recreate it at home and save my "going out" money for something more original. Anyway, here's one that I do like from "that steakhouse". You know the one. You have to go out back to get there and the dish is named after a girl named Alice.



Move Over Alice, It's Amy's Chicken

-boneless skinless chicken breast
-fresh sliced mushrooms
-cooked bacon slices
-sharp cheddar cheese
-honey
-dijon mustard
-parsley

Season chicken with salt and pepper and bake at 375 for 25 minutes. Remove and cover with mushrooms, bacon. Mix together dijon and honey and pour on top. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley and bake another 20 minutes.

No comments: