Friday, May 21, 2010

My Favorite Chef

Most people would go with Emeril, Julia Child, Rachel Ray, etc. But me I prefer someone local. Someone that loves to measure and pour and scoop and does it with passion. Someone that likes to sit and watch cooking shows on Food Network with their momma.
Me and my son have countless amounts of fun together in the kitchen and its finally getting him to venture out of his picky mode a little bit...

Here's my favorite chef sporting my old chef's hat from culinary school.


It makes me grin from ear to ear when he says he wants to be a chef when he grows up. Of course he also says he wants to be a doctor, a painter and a pirate...lol
It's good to have goals, right?

1 comment:

Fun Mama - Deanna said...

I love that he wants to be a chef! I don't think I knew that you went to culinary school. Of else I've forgotten.